NAJO Guides | Differences between Sterling Silver, Yellow Gold & Rose – Najo


Sterling Silver

Sterling Silver has been utilized in the creation of jewelry as early as the 12th Century, a tender, but attractive steel that can be shaped, formed and hammered in a multitude of methods. So, why decide Sterling Silver? Normally, Sterling Silver is stamped or Hallmarked 925, pure Silver would be too gentle for jewelry and is generally combined with alloy elements these kinds of as zinc, copper or palladium. This signifies that 92.5% of the jewellery piece even though the remaining 7.5% is alloy. The 925 hallmark is a fantastic way to determine if the jewellery piece you happen to be getting is Sterling Silver. Each piece crafted by NAJO is hallmarked, guaranteeing a wonderful, top quality jewellery piece to delight in for a lifetime.

“Sterling Silver is a gorgeous, and cost-effective valuable steel that will seldom, if at any time, go out of design. It is the perfect option to base-metallic gown-jewelry items these kinds of as brass or copper. Even improved is that Sterling Silver is Hypo-allergenic, just about every piece of NAJO jewellery is Nickel-no cost and arrives with a several years guarantee from working day of invest in. Not only timeless structure, but a wonderful item also.”

– Anna, Solution Developer


Yellow Gold

A beautifully, buttery treasured steel, Yellow Gold is the ideal way to action up your jewellery recreation. As Sterling Silver’s lavish more mature sibling, yellow gold can creep up in price tag. But what if you want to indulge on a spending plan? Yellow gold plating is the fantastic stability among affordability and including luxurious to your jewellery box. Gold plating jewelry is a course of action where a layer of metal is coated more than an additional metal. Every single gold piece at NAJO is Sterling Silver with a 14 karat gold plating, ensuring craftsmanship at each action of the system. 

Rose Gold

Rose gold is just not way too dissimilar from yellow gold, rose gold is a end result of introducing copper to yellow gold – offering it a lovely, rosy glow that we all know and like. Rose gold is a great alternate to Sterling Silver and Yellow gold, if you like to put on some thing a bit different, rose gold is the cherished metal for you.


For information on how to glimpse after your NAJO jewellery Sterling Silver and 14 karat plated parts, have a study of our blogpost titled NAJO Tutorial | Jewellery Care